nars cosmetics has been the apple of my eye for beauty products for as long as I can remember. I truly love the quality, colors, design, everything. my beauty bags are filled with nars products – no joke (I show proof at the bottom of this blog). I always look forward to his new products and collections like a kid waiting for Christmas, and I’m loving his new fall 2015 collection. so as we head into the fall season, I thought I would share my top nars product recommendations for just two occasions, that’s day and nighttime glam ;). his products tend to work with many different complexions, but I encourage you to explore his colors and choose what works best for you. are you a nars lover too? let me know what are your nars beauty favs!
btbm: two occasions by babyface
daytime nars look – very simple and sheer
- eyeliner stylo in carpates – 24 hour wear, high intensity color, cat eye or not – make it happen with this eyeliner.
- new! audacious mascara – meant to intensify, amplify and mesmerize your lashes (sold!) get it today in black satin.
- lovejoy blush – this is my daily blush, and it’s absolutely perfect. it’s a shimmering bronze rose that is truly beautiful on the skin.
- new! chelsea girls lip gloss – from the new fall 2015 collection, a nice color that offers simplicity with elegance (sorry, lip gloss never goes out of style)
nightime nars look – simply sexy
- dual intensity eye shadow in telesto – the dual intensity eyeshadow allows you to choose your best impact by using this either wet or dry, from the new fall 2015 collection.
- new! velvet shadow stick in hollywoodland – it’s like velvet, soft and supple on your eyes…I would use this on my browbone.
- new! kohliner in minorque – a bold, matte black formula that helps to intensify your eyes. perfect for nightime glam.
- new! audacious mascara – perfect for day or night! 😉 meant to intensify, amplify and mesmerize your lashes (sold!) get it today in black satin.
- albatross highlighting blush – the BEST highlighter, use it on your cheeks, bridge of your nose, anywhere where the light hits you for a subtle glow. a little goes a long way.
- maui the multiple – this is nars’ personal innovative product, it’s multi-purpose and can be used on eyes, cheeks, or lips. I would use it for cheeks on this look and I would use it lightly, very soft. (this is an AMAZING product. I also like portofino and south beach).
- fire down below lipstick – when all you need is the drama of a ruby red lip (mic drop).
- tahiti laguna bronzing powder – offers a very light golden shimmer then the regular laguna bronzer. use it to help contour where needed, and take away shine.