I’m revisiting my eat-in-color series to find ways to eat healthy green foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. here are 5favs recipes to consider. what are your favorite ways to get in some healthy greens? 🥒🍏🥑 (and please note: my sincere apologies for those who received an incomplete pre-scheduled email on Monday, I will be more careful in the future 👍🏽)
- make my green smoothie that includes baby kale, baby spinach, avocado and cucumber (this is easy, I love this smoothie!)
- make this green goddess avocado toast by kitchen confidante that includes avocado and cucumber.
- try this arugula asparagus and avocado salad (the ingredients say it all!) by downshiftology.
- don’t skimp on the chives + spinach for this smoked salmon + scrambled eggs recipe via taste.com.au
- and this green fruit bowl from martha stewart with green grapes, kiwi, green apple, and honeydew melon is a sweet treat.
lunch or dinner
- add this cabbage apple fennel slaw by fine cooking magazine as a main dish or a signature side.
- simply roast brussels sprouts and eat alone or add to a fresh salad.
- steam broccoli to get some greens on the table fast.
- thinking out of my typical green-veggies-box, I’ll try this sauteed swiss chard recipe by simply recipes.
- warm up with this vegan coconut curry soup with lemongrass, zucchini, snow peas, bok choy, scallions and a squeeze of lime!