…a list of the things that I find absolutely exceptional.
- US Virgin Islands – I’m originally from the USVI – St. Croix specifically – and think its absolutely beautiful. #USVInice.
- Atlanta, GA – its’ my current POR (place of residence) and I love it, especially downtown. #BeDowntown #Atlanta
- Miami, Fl – I went to college in Miami, and it has a special place in my heart for being one of the places where I had the best time of my life. (Miami Hurricanes – Don’t Hate)
- Paris, France – was lucky enough to go a few times and it is one of my favorite cities in the world.
- Barcelona Spain – the food, the city, the people – ah-mazing!
- Bobbi Brown – much love, especially foundation, eye shadow, pot rouge, I can go on and on.
- Laura Mercier – (love the Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer; just FYI I use Walnut)
- MAC Cosmetics – just fab. nuff said.
- Make Up For Ever – (Mat Velvet + Foundation, just FYI – I use Caramel 70; and the HD Microfinish Powder is Ah-Mazing for all skintones)
- Nars Cosmetics – can’t get enough to NARS. my beauty bags are filled with products.
- Kiehl’s – (Super Multi-Corrective Cream is a #MustHave – makes your skin feel great!)
- Cantu Beauty Products – Love the styling custard for my natural curls (and it’s meant for kids…but it works so well for me, that I use it anyway. so consider me a big kid)
- 7 for all Mankind
- Banana Republic
- Calvin Klein
- Eliza B
- Heart of Haute
- Kate Spade
- Laundry by Shelli Segal
- Lilly Pulitzer
- Oscar de la Renta
- Pour La Victoire
- Ralph Lauren
- Stop Staring!
- Elie Tahari
- Victoria Beckham
- Vince Camuto
- al fresco natural (the best chicken sausage products)
- Architectural Digest
- Barefoot Contessa
- Bon Appetit
- Coastal Living
- Crucian Contessa – St. Croix’s version of the Barefoot Contessa, a great cook with great recipes!
- Carla Hall – love her personality and her recipes!
- Elle Decor
- Gardein (great meatless products…perfect for #MeatlessMonday)
- Martha Stewart Living
- Rue Magazine
- Southern Living